What Is A Lightworker?
While not a formal organization, lightworkers are a decentralized community of motivated helpers committed to making the world better by spreading love, kindness, selflessness and spiritual renewal. Rather than succumbing to feelings of fear, hate, contempt and rejection, a lightworker focuses on sending love, light and healing to all people. To send negative energies only fosters more negativity, feeding the fear mentality that is driving our current economic systems and society.
We are spreading our understanding of humanity's true purpose on this planet, which for some has come through a personal awakening. The success of our mission depends upon our ability to stay centered in love, so we must constantly practice it. Our promise to help others obliges us to restrain our ego and choose thoughts of love instead of those of guilt and fear. We must be willing to let go of our ego concerns so we can focus our entire mind on helping others.
Am I a lightworker?
- You intuitively know that your purpose is directly related transforming your own life and the lives of others by helping to raise the collective consciousness of human beings.
- You are naturally philosophical and spiritual, and you have been on a path focused on understanding the universe. People often feel you have wisdom beyond your age.
- Though you connect with people and are focused on helping others, you are somewhat of a loner.
- Your early life set you up for a series of challenges, hardships and other difficulties. You understand that these were not intended to hurt you, rather to awaken you to the healer you are now.
- You are constantly on a mission to improve your own life and the lives of those around you. Your core drive in life is to identify what needs to be fixed, and how you can possibly make it better. Though this can lead to perfectionism, when used the right way, it is an incredible power for positive change.
- You understand that part of your purpose is to revolutionize the way people see their mental, emotional, physical and spiritual health.
- You are spiritual but err away from religion. Even if you use teachings or principles from ancient belief systems, you determine your own beliefs.
- You have struggled to find your “tribe”.
- You are a creative.
- You are constantly coming into deeper self-awareness and have reached a stage of awakening that is still socially unaccepted and most people reject.
- When you place focus on a given effort, you are able to achieve it in very short amounts of time.
- You resonate more with eastern than western philosophies.
- You have studied quantum physics and perceive a spiritual connection underlying it.
- Your main objective in life is self development. You are always focused on how you can make yourself better, and know that the best years of your life are yet to come.
- You feel a strong connection to nature, and through it, feel a connection with the source of everything.
- You have realized that fulfillment and purpose will only come through a focus on helping others.
- You have experienced or feel you're in the process of an awakening, and sense that you are part of a global effort to raise the wider consciousness.
If you think you might be a lightworker, continue learning about our community's core beliefs below.
Lightworker explainer video
Watch the YouTube explainer video I released, which will help you better understand what lightworkers are and what we lightworkers need to do next to fulfill our mission.
Get Woke, ✌️ Jaron - To become part of the community, join my newsletter.